Bournemouth are in search of their first away points of the season when they travel to Stoke on Saturday afternoon.
Only Crystal Palace have a worse record on the road than the Cherries, who have lost all four of their games and find themselves 19th ahead of this one.
Eddie Howe’s Bournemouth are struggling after another defeat
Stoke haven’t fared much better and their leaky defence – with 18 goals conceded already – is a major headache for Mark Hughes.
His side will look to bounce back from their 7-2 humbling at Manchester City with a win.
What time is kick-off?
THIS one is being played on Saturday October 21 at the Bet365 Stadium in Stoke.
Kick-off is at the traditional 3pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
SADLY you can’t watch this game live on TV in the UK.
You can always stay with us here on SunSport and follow our dedicated LIVE blog covering all the 3pm kick-offs.
Jermain Defoe will be the biggest goal-threat for Bournemouth
What is the team news?
CALLUM WILSON is back in training but is yet not fit enough for a Premier League start, according to boss Eddie Howe.
Ryan Fraser is a game-time decision, whilst Tyrone Mings and Adam Federici remain sidelined.
Wilson is not yet fit after another cruciate lay-off
For Stoke, skipper Ryan Shawcross remains plagued by a back injury and hasn’t featured since the 0-0 draw with West Brom on August 27.
Joe Allen suffered a head injury against Manchester City and will be assessed before the game.
- After winning both games against them in 2015-16, Stoke failed to win either Premier League meeting with Bournemouth last term (D1 L1).
- Bournemouth’s 1-0 win at Stoke last season ended a run of six straight league defeats away against the Potters.
- Bournemouth have lost four consecutive away games in the Premier League for just the second time (also November 2015). They last lost five consecutive away league matches in January 2008, in the third tier.
- Since the 2015-16 season, only Tottenham (60.6%) have had a higher share of their goals scored by Englishmen than Bournemouth (51.9%).
- No Premier League team has conceded more shots from inside the six-yard box this season than Bournemouth (12).
- No Premier League team has conceded more goals this season than Stoke City (18 – level with Crystal Palace).
- This is the first time since 1951-52 (24) that they have shipped 18+ goals after the first eight games of a top-flight season.
- Since Mark Hughes took charge of Stoke at the start of the 2013/14 season, only Newcastle (9) have lost more Premier League games by 4+ goals than the Potters (8). Indeed, Hughes’ total of eight defeats by 4+ goals in 160 games is one more than Tony Pulis (7) managed in 190 top-flight games with Stoke.
- Jermain Defoe has scored a Premier League goal against Stoke with each of the three previous clubs he’s faced them with (Portsmouth, Tottenham and Sunderland).
- Defoe has scored 199 league goals in 543 appearances, including 19 in 37 for Bournemouth.
- Only Jon Walters (43) has scored more goals in the Premier League for Stoke City than Peter Crouch(42).