RACING takes place at Haydock today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
The first race is at 12.10pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.35pm.
What TV channel is Haydock on?
You can watch the racing at Haydock on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
Start your Cheltenham wallet today
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Heavy (Soft in places on the hurdles course).
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Left-handed, flat track of 1m 5f, with 9 fences to a circuit and a 2f run-in.
- Favourites: (2012-17): 337 have won out of 1,152 races (29.3%). At the previous corresponding meetings, 20 have won out of 62 races (32.3%).
- Leading trainers (2012-17): D McCain 17-112, P Nicholls 16-73, Miss V Williams 15-93, N Twiston-Davies 15-94.
- Leading jockeys (2012-17): D Jacob 15-39, R Johnson 11-50, B Hughes 11-111, P Brennan 9-40.
- P Nicholls won the 12.10 in 2009 and 2010.
- D Pipe won the 2.25 in 2010, 2011 and 2013.
- C Tizzard won the 3.00 in 2013, 2015 and 2016.
- N Williams won the 2.25 in 2009 and 2014.
- Longest traveller: Dawson City (12.40) trained by P Gundry, Ottery St Mary, round trip of 488 miles.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Haydock:
Today’s Haydock racecards and results:
Templegate’s TV Tips
Haydock 1.50 – Clyne: ‘He thrives on testing ground and has talented conditional Mitchell Bastyan on board’ (add to your betslip)
Ascot 2.05 – Top Notch: ‘Nice prep run at Aintree should have put him right for this’ (add to your betslip)
Haydock 2.25 – The Worlds End: ‘Last season’s best staying novice hurdler should handle conditions’ (add to your betslip)
Ascot 2.40 – Defi Du Seuil: ‘He should pick up where he left off last season’ (add to your betslip)
Haydock 3.00 – Cue Card: ‘Old favourite showing no signs that age has caught up with him just yet’ (add to your betslip)
Ascot 3.15 – Sir Valentino: ‘Impressed last season and Exeter reappearance can be forgiven’ (add to your betslip)
Haydock 3.35 – Robinsfirth: ‘His comeback fourth behind Cogry should have put him spot on for this’ (add to your betslip)