RACING takes place at Ascot today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Ascot?
The first race is at 1.00pm.
There are six races on the card and the last race is due off at 3.50pm.
What TV channel is Ascot on?
You can watch the racing at Ascot on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Ireland on channel 411.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Good to Soft.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Right-handed triangular track of 1m 6f, 10 stiff fences to a circuit, uphill finish and 240yd run-in.
- Leading trainers (2012-2017): P Nicholls 33-157, N Henderson 30-148, P Hobbs 17-100.
- Leading jockeys (2012-2017): B J Geraghty 29-108, R Johnson 15-109, Jamie Moore 10-60.
- Longest travellers: Lalor (2.05) & Night Of Sin (3.50) trained at South Molton. Round trip of 330 miles.
- P Hobbs won the 3.50 in 2007, 2011 and 2013.
- N Henderson won the 2.05 in 2011, 2012 and 2016, and won the 3.50 in 2010 and 2012.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Ascot:
1.30 Turtle Wars
2.05 Kayf Grace
2.40 Kilcrea Vale
3.15 Antony (treble)
3.50 Midnight Maestro
Today’s Ascot racecards and results:
NAP 1.50 Catterick – Delusionofgrandeur: ‘Loves it at this track and should go close’ (add to your betslip)
NEXT BEST 8.45 Newcastle – Honey Badger: ‘Been in good form for her new yard’ (add to your betslip)
TREBLE 3.15 Ascot – Antony: ‘Had excuses last time and can bounce back’ (add to your betslip)